Who we are
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information You Provide to Us:
- From Websites or Events: We may collect any Personal Information (such as, but not limited to your name, email address, and phone number) that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Request a Call Back” (or similar) online form or if you register for a Company event. If you contact us through the Website, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- From the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up a service agreement, we collect Personal Information, such as name and email address, to provide clientele with the Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users may include: names; usernames; email addresses; postal addresses; phone numbers; job titles; transactional information (including services purchased); as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect:
- When you use the website: When you visit the website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our website.
- When you use the Services:
- Usage Information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
- Log Information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
- Customer Feedback – while using the Services, you may be asked to provide feedback (e.g. in the software directly or after receiving help from our support team). Providing this feedback is entirely optional.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- We collect your personal data to respond to your inquiries or request to be contacted.
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- We collect your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business and accounting purposes.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interest. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interest.
Surveys & Contests
Notification of Changes
Your Privacy Rights
What choices do I have?
- What personal data we hold about you;
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed;
- How long we intend to store your personal data for; or
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
How can I exercise my data subject rights?
Other Provisions as Required by Laws